Qiara is made from the probiotic strain Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716, originally isolated from breast milk, and may assist with:
- maintain a healthy microflora, important for you and your baby before, during, and after pregnancy
- restore the balance of good bacteria in breast milk that may have been disrupted by antibiotics, or other external factors
- relieve or reduce breast pain and discomfort associated with mastitis
- reduce the recurrence of mastitis
I recommend taking Qiara Pregnancy & Breastfeeding during pregnancy and breastfeeding. It may also be taken pre-conception and post-breastfeeding.
Simply stir one sachet per day into a glass of water.
(If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.)
Qiara Pregnancy and Breastfeeding:
- Contains no added dairy, yeast, eggs, gluten, nuts, soy or salt.
- Contains no animal products, no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
- Is suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Does not require refrigeration (store below 25°C).
- Is guaranteed to contain a minimum of 3 billion live probiotic bacteria Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716 per sachet until the expiry date.
- Contains 28 individually sealed sachets per box.
- Recommended dosage 1 sachet per day. If prescribed oral antibiotics or if IV antibiotics have been administered, take 2 sachets per day for one week after the antibiotic course is completed, then return to one sachet daily. Take probiotic 2-3 hours before or after antibiotic dose.