Qiara Kids Probiotic (2-12years) is a single strain probiotic, isolated from breastmilk, suitable for children to help maintain a healthy digestive microflora system.
Containing the robust probiotic strain, Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716, Qiara Kids Probiotic is ideal for parents wanting their child to continue with Qiara probiotics after breastfeeding to help support intestinal health and digestive function.
- Contains no added dairy, yeast, eggs, gluten, nuts, soy or salt.
- Contains no animal products, no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
- Is suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Does not required refrigeration (store below 25°C).
- Is guaranteed to contain a minimum of 750 million live probiotic bacteria Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716 per sachet until the expiry date.
- Contains 28 individually sealed sachets per box.
- Recommended dosage 1 sachet per day. If prescribed oral antibiotics or if IV antibiotics have been administered, take 2 sachets per day for 5 days after the antibiotic course is completed, then return to one sachet daily. Take probiotic 2-3 hours before or after antibiotic dose.
For Children 2-12 years of age.