The revolutionary new Lifenest cot mattress has arrived- now with bonus fitted sheet.
Helping prevent and treat flat head syndrome, LifeNest's unique woven cradle contours to the shape of the baby's head which allows for a more even distribution of pressure than traditional mattresses. This avoids damaging pressure, redistributing it away from soft spots.
The soft and comfortable netting also allows for free airflow. Not only reducing sweating and overheating but also allowing your baby to breathe through the netting if he or she accidentally rolls onto their stomach. Preventing rebreathing and helping reduce the risk of SIDS.
To make the most of your investment, the mattress transitions into a regular mattress as your baby gets older, through the use of an insert which pops in under the hammock. Use the mattress without the insert for baby's from birth to 12 months and/or 13kg. Use with the insert once your child turns 12 months old and/or 13kg.
A Safer Night's Sleep:
- Helps prevent and treat deformational Plagiocephaly (Flat Head Syndrome)
- Prevents rebreathing
- Reduces the need for repositioning techniques
- Reduces the risk of SIDS
- Prevents sweating and overheating
Soft & Comfortable:
- Improves sleep quality
- Comfortable fitted sheets (sold separately)
- Reduces sweating & overheating
- Disperses excess heat
- Increases the flow of oxygen
- Eliminates carbon dioxide
Easy to care for:
- Waterproof mattress cover for easy cleaning
Removable fitted sheet can be machine washed and dried
- Fire retardant free
- Fire protected without additional harmful chemicals
- BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free
- Greenguard gold certified
Age: 0-36 Months Weight: 22kg's
Listed on the ARTG (Australian Register of Theraputic Goods) as a Class 1 Medical Device and GST Free.
Product Information Sheet / User Guide (as supplied in packaging)